“The road to success is always under construction” ~ Lily Tomlin
In order to establish yourself as the go-to source there are few rules to follow. Most importantly be honest, be consistent, show up, share value.
Here are 8 simple rules to follow while developing your Business Blog (B-Blog):
1. B-blogs should be updated on a timely and routine basis. Nevershould stale information be left lingering on a b-blog.
2. As a blog is informative, its content should be crisp and natural,and not ordered or planned like that in a newspaper. Also, it should be easy to access old blogs in an archive.
3. Develop a theme, and form an original writing style. This will make you a unique blogger, and give you a strong and loyal audience.
4. Clarity and simplicity in a blog is of utmost importance!
5. Use keywords extensively to entice search engine robots. Thisincludes visibility in search engine listings. Use key words in titles aswell, though titles should not be more than 10 or 12 words long.
6. Frequently published blogs will mean search engines will come back later to index the site.
7. Use your spelling and grammar checkers!
8. Syndicate (share) your blog with RSS service (discussed here) to boost readership.
To Headache-free Blogging ,
Come Write on Our Facebook Wall: Facebook.com/SyeWellsBiz
Let’s Connect On Twitter: Twitter.com/SyeWells
Receive Updates: http://SyeWells.com/Get-Newsletter/
If you have any question regarding our HeadAche- Free WordPress Blogging & Social Media services, and how we may assist in your business needs feel free to Contact Us.